29th February 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Can you please let me know the procedure which is followed for getting the scholarship? Awaiting to get the answer from you all soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  3. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 909 marks in MEC group exam?
  8. Can I do BBA and then MBA after 12th if I have taken biology in 12th
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?
  11. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  12. How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  13. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  14. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  15. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 75% marks in BSEB?
  18. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
29th February 2016, 08:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?

Yes, you can definitely get a scholarship for your good performance in intermediate. If you are from CBSE board, you can get a scholarship from CBSE. Otherwise you can get scholarship from MHRD. You can be eligible for more scholarships too, but it depends on the course which you further pursue and your family income. The scholarship details from CBSE and MHRD are attached below for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?