21st April 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

List of software companies in India providing scholarship or loan to study along with job

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science and due to financial problem can't study further. So, please provide me list of software companies in India providing scholarship or loan to study along with job.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream shall I select in MS and what can I study further to get good job? Scholarship or education loan details for this course?
  2. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. List of best Software companies of India with vacancies for this year
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  7. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  8. List of best software companies to apply for job in India after completion of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc in networking and internet security after my BSc
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  11. List of good software companies where a BCA candidate with backlogs can get job?
  12. List of scholarships program available to study outside India?
  13. List of top universities providing Ph.D in Nanotechnology? Scholarship to do the Ph.D course?
  14. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  15. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  17. Whether Government of India is providing any loan at zero percent subsidy for poors?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
5th May 2017, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software companies in India providing scholarship or loan to study along with job

On the basis of B.Tech computer science, you can apply for job in IT or software companies without any issues. There will be many options after you get a job in a top IT company.

There are many courses available for professionals and it will beneficial to do such courses, as it will save time and also help you gain experience while working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?