17th January 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in German Language from Goethe Institute Certificate Bangalore and graduation in Computer Science Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technology, Anantapur. Is there any job available in India for my profile? List of German software companies in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  3. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  4. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  6. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  7. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  10. How it cost to study a certificate course in German language? Duration of the course?
  11. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  12. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
  14. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities?
  15. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  16. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  17. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  18. What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course?
28th February 2017, 11:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?

Since you have completed the engineering in Computer Science and you know a foreign language and that too German, it is going to be a great advantage to you.

All the MNCs have overseas business and work with their foreign clients and they search for such candidates who can get involve with their foreign clients.

Knowing their language is the best way to get along with them.

So, it would act as a very bog plus point in any company that you hold a diploma in German.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?