10th November 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

List of best Software companies of India with vacancies for this year

Hello sir, I have Completed MCA and looking for job. I want to apply for best software companies of India. Please provide me list of best Software companies of India with vacancies for this year

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  2. How we can know the job vacancies available in software companies?
  3. List of software companies in India? How much is the aggregate percentage of their recruitment?
  4. What are the present job vacancies in India for ETC graduates? Details about the companies with their addresses?
  5. Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?
  6. Which are the software companies in India?
  7. List of best software companies to apply for job in India after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?
  9. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Software Engineering) 1st year student?
  11. List of core companies to apply for job after B.Tech in EEE along with vacancies for this year
  12. Is there any reserved quota in vacancies for handicapped students in Infosys and Wipro?
  13. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  14. List software companies for doing Internship in Hyderabad?
  15. List of software companies in India providing scholarship or loan to study along with job -- [New]
  16. How to apply for a job in Bata India after Diploma in Leather Technology? List of vacancies in foot ware companies?
  17. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  18. How to get a job in Electronics core companies after ECE? List of companies and vacancies for it?
11th November 2016, 05:50 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of best Software companies of India with vacancies for this year

To get job in top most most MNC companies first proceed these basic things.And your minimum qualification should be 60% of aggregate of your studies.

* Then only top most companies have a look on your profile.
* First prepare a perfect resume and upload it in the job portal.
* Job portals like Naukri,Shine,Monster,TimesJob,Indeed,Linkedin.
* And update your skills and then preferred location to do job.
* Then you receive calls from the top most MNC companies if your profile selected.

List of Software companies in India :

Wipro
TCS
Infosys
HCL
Cognizant
TechMahindra
Mphasis
Larsen & Toubro Infotech

These are the best companies you can join in these.And you can upload your resume in these companies by login the company portal.
11th November 2016, 10:58 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: List of best Software companies of India with vacancies for this year

Please find below the list of good IT companies in India:
TCS,
Infosys,
Cognizant,
Accenture
UST Global,
Wipro,
HCL,
L&T Infotech,
Tech Mahindra etc.

Most of these companies are recruiting students from campus selection. So prepare well for the aptitude exams and the interview after that. Care should be taken not to have standing supply at the time of recruitment.
12th November 2016, 12:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have Completed MCA and looking for job. I want to apply for best software companies of India. Please provide me list of best Software companies of India with vacancies for this year

The list of best software companies of India with vacancies is given below;

HCL Technologies - Website Link

Wipro BPS - Website Link

Ernst Young - Website Link

Hexaware Technologies - Website Link

Alligator Software India - Website Link

NTrust Infotech - Website Link

Skalable Technologies - Website Link
12th November 2016, 09:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the list of some software companies in India, kindly have a look at it;

> Hyderabad Insulated Wires Pvt Ltd
Address: 7-1-49/3, Shyam Karan Road, Opp. Balaji Medical & General Store, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Phone:040 2373 0693

> Axiom Energy Conversion Private Limited
Address: 201and 202, Bhavani Palaza, Ecil Cross Road, Ecil Cross Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500062
Phone:040 2713 6227

> Bayside Global Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1st floor, Union Bank Building,, 15, India Exchange Pl Rd, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Phone:033 4061 1881

> Golconda Enterprises
Address: 4-3-152/503, Moghul Ka Nala, Near Attapur Bridge, Karwan, Karwan, Hyderabad, Telangana 500067
Phone:040 2351 2821
10th July 2019, 11:28 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-TCS
-Infosys
-Wipro
-Cognizant
-Tech Mahindra
-Reliance
-Accenture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?