21st April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

List of universities providing scholarship for Indian students to do PhD? How much stipend I can get in United Kingdom for PhD?

I have completed MCA and now want to do PhD from United Kingdom. List of universities providing scholarship for Indian students? How much stipend I can get in United Kingdom for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  3. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  4. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  5. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  6. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  7. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?
  8. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  9. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  11. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Electronics for a candidate with 70% in M.Sc? List of universities in India?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  15. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  16. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  17. Can I study PhD in Botany being a Biotechnology postgraduate? Best university which offer PhD with scholarship and stipend?
  18. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?