21st April 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available in JNU for girls pursuing PhD in Economics

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and planing to do PhD in Economics from JNU. Please tell me which type of scholarships available in JNU for girls?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  2. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  3. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  4. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  6. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  7. What is the scope for girls after doing PG in economics? What is the percentage to do Ph.D in economics?
  8. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  9. What is the syllabus for Delhi School of Economics and JNU entrance exam for pursuing M.A in Economics
  10. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  11. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. Professors offering private tuition to PhD(Economics) candidate in International Economics/Youth specialization?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  14. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  15. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  16. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any difficulty to appear in UGC-NET for B.Com graduate who is pursuing M.A.(Economics)?
  18. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?