18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?

Dear Friends,
I want to know that like many Indian universities provides stipend for doing PhD programs so universities in Abroad also provides stipend? I like to go Abroad for doing PhD in Physics. I am Physics postgraduate. So, I want to clear my doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  3. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  6. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  9. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  12. Best University to study Philosophy in India which is worth in comparison to universities abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  15. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  18. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
29th April 2016, 12:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?

Yes, universities in abroad too provides stipend for pursuing PhD. You can not only get scholarships for performing well in the entrance exams but also get extra financial aid on the following grounds.

- To pursue your PhD course and research
- Carrying out a good research work and achieve something exceptional
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?