9th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions of Education Loan to study Graduation in Singapore?

Hi,
My name is Sanya Gupta. I am studying in class 10th standard. I want to study in Singapore for Graduation. Can you tell me about the terms and conditions of education loan for studying there?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  5. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  6. Rules or terms and conditions of Education Loan for pursuing engineering?
  7. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  8. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  11. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  14. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Terms and condition to get Education Loan for studies in Abroad?
  16. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is education loan provided for BA LLB from NLUs? Terms and conditions of it?
11th December 2015, 10:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions of Education Loan to study Graduation in Singapore?

There are many terms and conditions of education loan. In order to know the detailed terms and conditions, you need to approach any bank, contact the branch manager for education loan. Once positive response from bank, detailed documents containing terms and conditions of education loan will be shared with you and after reading you need to sign on it. You can take education loan up to 10 lakhs for study in India and 20 lakhs for study in abroad. There is no need of any mortgage for loan up to 7.5 lakhs. The interest rate will fluctuate from time to time as per RBI orders. Usually it fluctuates in the range 13-14.5 percent. The rate of interest will be computed as simple interest for the entire study period. You need to start the repayment once you get a job after the study period or after six months on completion of your study course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?