21st April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSCFDC) provides scholarship for degree course to SC student?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science and belongs to SC category. Can I get scholarship from National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development
Corporation (NSCFDC) to study degree course?

9th April 2018, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSCFDC) provides scholarship for degree course to SC student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science and belongs to SC category. Can I get scholarship from National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development
Corporation (NSCFDC) to study degree course?

The NSFDC does not provide scholarships for a degree course to SC students. The National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC) was established to finance for the persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes who are living below the poverty line. The NSFDC provides loans to the economically poor sections of Scheduled Castes whose family income below the poverty line. Candidates can find the details in the National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?