19th April 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursing B.Com final year and have an aggregate of 80.82 percentage?

Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursing B.Com final year and have aggregate of 80.82 percentage? What are the steps I need to follow? Can someone please guide me with the required information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship while doing B.Com final year?
  3. Am I eligible for Microsoft as per my academic records?
  4. Am I eligible for MNC company?List of jobs I can apply for with an aggregate of 59.5% marks in B.Tech? I've secured 76.5% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank exams while pursing the B.Tech final year course?
  6. Am i eligible for Merit Scholarship being a final year B.Tech (IT) student?
  7. Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship 3rd year renewal being a chartered accountant student?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year?
  9. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
  10. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  11. Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after pursuing final year B.Tech
  14. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  16. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  18. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
9th April 2018, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursing B.Com final year and have an aggregate of 80.82 percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursing B.Com final year and have aggregate of 80.82 percentage? What are the steps I need to follow? Can someone please guide me with the required information soon as possible. Thank you!

You can apply for some private scholarships while studying BCom final year and have an aggregate of 80.82% marks. Most of the scholarships are offered to students from the first year of the BCom course based on marks scored in 10+2 or equivalent examinations. Generally, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. You may apply for a scholarship after completion of BCom to pursue higher education. You can also contact your college for a scholarship. It is very difficult to get a scholarship in the final year of the BCom course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?