9th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for education loan being a 2nd year B.Sc. (Ag) student?

Can i apply for education loan being a 2nd year B.Sc. (Ag) student?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  8. Can i apply for education loan being a 2nd year B.Sc. (Ag) student? -- [New]
  9. Will I get education loan in 2nd year if one back subject is there in 1st year?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?

10th July 2015, 05:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for education loan being a 2nd year B.Sc. (Ag) student?

Yes, you can apply for education loan, even if you are studying B.Sc 2nd year. To apply for education loan, first you need admission letter and course cost estimation document. You can get these documents from the admission office of your college. After getting these documents, you should contact any regional bank manager. Then the bank manager will tell you about required documents and application procedure. If you can submit all the required documents, then the bank manager will definitely approve your education loan.

10th July 2015, 06:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for educational loan being a second year student.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying educational loan is that the candidate must be a citizen of India and should have secured admission in any of the recognized college for a valid and recognized course.

As B.Sc (agriculture) is a valid and recognized course. You can apply for educational loan. All nationalized banks provide educational loan. The minimum educational loan amount sanctioned is Rs. 7.5 lacs for studies in India.

11th July 2015, 01:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan being a second year student in B.Sc. course. There is no bar in time of application of education loan. You can apply for it any time at the beginning or in the middle of the course. So there is nothing to worry, you can get your loan sanctioned easily if you have got admission in a well recognized and reputed institute.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?