24th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Percentage should be scored to get scholarship in government aeronautical engineering college in India?

Hi sir/madam,
How much percentage I should score to get the scholarship in any of the "government aeronautical engineer college" across India?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  6. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  7. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?
  8. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  10. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  12. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  13. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  14. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  15. Can I get scholarship after doing B.E from private engineering college? I have scored 88% in 12th class from MP board
  16. How to study in best government college in India after completing intermediate with 96%
  17. Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
3rd February 2023, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage should be scored to get scholarship in government aeronautical engineering college in India?

I scored average mean grade of C in 2022 results . Eng C KIS C MAT C PHY C BIO C CHEM C GEO B.. According to my career "aeronautical engineering" Will I still qualified to join any of the institutions offering such course in Kenya? And will the government pay the loan for me so as to make my dream come to success?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?