1st February 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?

I am studying 12th standard and i want to do aeronautical engineering in america.So could i tell me the process .Shall i write any entrance exam and how can i get visa and scholarship.Please tell me how much percentage i get in 12th and how much amount shall i invest to study in U.S.A.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in colleges in Canada for MBBS or Medicine? How to apply? What is the criteria for it?
  2. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  3. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  4. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
  5. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  6. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How much rank or marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  8. How much will the Aeronautical Engineering degree cost me?
  9. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  10. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  11. Is it possible to do MS in abroad after B.E? What is the procedure?
  12. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical Seat in Merit? Which are the best colleges in Aeronautical?
  13. Rs 10 lakh scholarship for SC/ST from government of AP?
  14. What does Visa and Green Card mean?
  15. Is M.Tech. better than GRE?
  16. which is better structures or constuction management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  18. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
27th January 2018, 05:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?

After completion of 12th standard examination you you can apply in American University offering aeronautical engineering course. In order to get admission in that course you do not have to sit in any entrance examination. You can online apply through the official website of university and also get the information about Scholarship.

Entry requirements for American Aeronautical Institute:-
> You must have completed your 12th standard examinations with minimum of 85% marks from CBSE or ICES board.
> You must have IELTS score of 6.5 with no element below 6.0.

Once you get the University/Institute acceptance letter then you should apply for the student visa. During the personal interview for visa, additional documents may be requested by the interviewer i.e.
> Original letter of acceptance given by university or other educational institution in Canada.
> certificates from schools you attended in India.
> Scores from tests, such as the TOEFL, SAT, GRE, or GMAT.
> Your intent to depart from Canada upon completion of the course of study.
> Proof of financial support for how you will pay all educational, living and travel costs.

* Estimated cost of aeronautical engineering would be INR 26,80,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?