16th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan from State Bank of Maharashtra after clearing MHCET?

I have cleared MHCET for B.Ed and my percentage in graduation is 42.33%. I can get admission in a government college. Possibility to get an education loan from State Bank of Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to avail education loan from State Bank of Maharashtra?
  3. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  4. Disbursement of Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  6. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  7. Detailed information about Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India?
  9. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  10. Details of Collateral Security in Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme?
  11. How to get education loan from State Bank of Maharashtra? What are the conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get education loan from State Bank of Maharashtra while studying BHMS course in Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune?
  13. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from Bank of Maharashtra?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  15. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  16. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  17. Security against Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
17th July 2017, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan from State Bank of Maharashtra after clearing MHCET?

To get an education loan from State Bank of Maharashtra after clearing MHCET, you should have secured admission in B.Ed course in a recognised college/ university. After securing admission in a recognised college/ university, you should have to visit the bank branch and contact the manager, fill the loan application form and submit documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?