22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for an International student?

Hi,
Is it possible for an International student who is not a citizen of India to apply for an Education Loan here for study MBBS? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  2. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  7. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  9. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  12. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  13. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  15. Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBBS being a female student?
  16. How to apply for study loan to pursue MBBS being 29 years old?
  17. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
29th July 2015, 01:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for an International student?

If you are having a Bank Account in a particular Bank then it is possible to apply for an Educational Loan being a foreign student.
If you do not have a Bank Account then it is not possible to apply for a loan.
You need to have a guarantor for the Loan amount that you want.
You must also provide provide the Letter of admission to the course of MBBS.
If you are having all of this then it is possible for your loan to get sanctioned otherwise your loan will not be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?