22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Rate of Interest charged by ICICI Bank for study PGDM course?

Sir,
I want to know the Rate of Interest charges in ICICI Bank for Student Loan. I want to study PGDM and I am preparing for CAT. Please let me know the Rate of Interest of this Bank.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about ICICI SIP program for PGDM candidate?
  2. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  3. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  5. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  6. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  8. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  10. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  11. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  12. Is there any recruitment available in ICICI Bank?
  13. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  14. How to enter in ICICI bank?
  15. Bank Loan interest rate for M Pharma course in private college -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  17. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. Can I get a scholarship or loan for doing ICWAI?
28th July 2015, 10:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rate of Interest charged by ICICI Bank for study PGDM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know the Rate of Interest charges in ICICI Bank for Student Loan. I want to study PGDM and I am preparing for CAT. Please let me know the Rate of Interest of this Bank.
ICICI Bank provides Educational loan. They provide education loan upto 10 Lakhs for the students studying in India. For the students abroad they provide up to 20 Lakhs. There is no margin required for up to 4 Lakhs. The interest rate will be base rate plus applicable margin decided by the bank. (The base rate will change it is approx 10%). One has to check with the bank when they go for loan. There are lots Postgraduate courses available in Botany. One can study in New Zealand or South Africa.
29th July 2015, 01:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Rate of Interest charged by ICICI Bank for study PGDM course?

The rate of interest for ICICI Bank for the Educational Loan as of today is 12.50% per annum as of today.
This rate fluctuates from time to time and this rate both increases and decreases depending on the market situation.
So if you take a Loan today you will be charged an interest of 12.50% p.a.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?