23rd May 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan from 2 different banks?

I am doing MBBS from Bhopal, I need total loan of 10 lacs can i take it from two different banks. Can you please tell me what is the procedure which we need to follow for this? Awaiting for the answer. Please give me the information on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  3. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property? -- [New]
  4. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  5. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  9. What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Education loan is provided for GME course? How to approach banks for it?
  11. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  12. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  13. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  14. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCA in Jalandhar?
23rd May 2016, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan from 2 different banks?

Normally, bank allow loan based on the tuition fee of the given course. After securing admission you can apply for loan with the help of required documents. You need a guarantor to apply for loan.

Although you can apply for loan from different banks but it would be better to apply for loan in single bank only. It will not make any difference if you take loan from two banks.
24th May 2016, 01:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan from 2 different banks?

You need not apply for loan in 2 different banks, it will not make any such difference. Moreover, it will be complicated for you only. However, you can apply for scholarship program by visiting the bank and the further procedure will be mentioned to you by the bank itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?