23rd May 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting study scholarship to do B.Tech after completion of intermediate with 91.4% from UP board?

Sir/Mam,

I vivek high school 90.5% intermediate 91.4% from up board I take admission in rkgit Ghaziabad for btech category obc income 24000 yearly please inform me about eligible scholarship here in this post. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  3. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  6. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  7. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in US?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?
  10. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  12. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  13. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  14. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  16. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
  17. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
23rd May 2016, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting study scholarship to do B.Tech after completion of intermediate with 91.4% from UP board?

Yes, you are eligible to get study scholarship to do B.Tech after completion of Intermediate with minimum aggregate of 91.4% marks from UP Board. There are some conditions which you need to satisfy for getting scholarship amount to study B.Tech course. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees (it is case two lakhs in case of SC/ST candidates). Your parents should not be State/Central Government employee and you must have secured admission in B.Tech course on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination or entrance examination.
23rd May 2016, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting study scholarship to do B.Tech after completion of intermediate with 91.4% from UP board?

Those who take admission in UPTU affiliated colleges for any professional courses are granted scholarships based on the economic standard of the candidate. For SC/ST full tuition fee is waived off.

Those who have family income less than 50000 are eligible for scholarship after getting admission in a recognized college with the help of required documents.
24th May 2016, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for various scholarship program as you have scored pretty well in your examination.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some the scholarship which you can opt for, kindly have a look at it;

> University Grant Commission Scholarship.

> Merit cum Means Scholarship.

> Lady Meherbai D.Tata Scholarships.

> CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?