24th October 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get increased loan amount in case of increase in course fee?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am going to pursue B.Pharmacy. For that I have applied for an education loan that I have been sanctioned. But now my course fee is increased. So i want to know if i can get increased loan amount as my fee has been increased?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  2. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  3. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  4. Is it possible I could qualify for student loans again being defaulter?
  5. Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan?
  6. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  7. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  11. Whether the paid admission fee will be returned after getting education loan?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  13. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much Commercial Pilot earns? Maximum permissible loan amount?
  15. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  16. How can I get loan to study B.Tech if having no guarantor?
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  18. What is debit and credit in this transaction of ' Borrowed from Naresh Rs.30000/- '?
26th October 2015, 08:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get increased loan amount in case of increase in course fee?

Yes, you can definitely increase the loan amount if the course fee got increased in between your course. However, for this you need to request the concerned bank, writing an application addressing to the principal of the bank for the same. Make sure you attach valid proof concerning the increase in fee structure. You need to comply with the bank's terms and conditions for the increased loan amount and complete additional formalities as per bank's orders to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?