22nd October 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I increase Loan amount if applied but my course fee is increased?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am going to pursue B.Pharmacy. For that I have applied for an Education Loan that I have been sanctioned but now my course fee is increased. In this case I can also apply for increasing amount of education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I increase Loan amount if applied but my course fee is increased?
  2. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  3. Whether the paid admission fee will be returned after getting education loan?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  5. How can I get loan to study B.Tech if having no guarantor?
  6. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  7. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  8. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  9. Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan?
  10. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  11. How much amount I will get in Education Loan if already deposited Rs. 50000 for MBA course?
  12. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  13. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much Commercial Pilot earns? Maximum permissible loan amount?
  16. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  17. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
15th November 2015, 02:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I increase Loan amount if applied but my course fee is increased?

Yes, you can apply for the increased course fees. You need to apply for a fresh application stating your condition and the need of the increased loan amount. You need to provide proof of the revised fees structure and need to write an application requesting the bank to increase the loan amount from the existing sanctioned amount. You need to comply with the additional terms and conditions and complete the formalities as per bank's orders to get the new sanctioning done for the increased amount of loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?