18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to increase the amount if the loan is about to be sanctioned?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I have applied for an Education Loan from State Bank of Hyderabad for studying B.Tech course. I have applied Loan amount of Rs. 5.5 Lacs and it is going to be sanctioned. But I came to know that there are also some expenses during my B.Tech course which are costing to Rs. 1.5 Lacs more. So, I just want to know that can Loan amount will be increase?

21st April 2016, 06:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to increase the amount if the loan is about to be sanctioned?

Yes, you can increase the loan amount if there are additional expenses due to which you will incur 1.5 lakhs extra expense. You need to act immediately as your loan request has not been processed completely. You need to notify the bank of the additional expense and request to increase the loan amount post which you need to undertake necessary formalities as per orders from the bank to get the loan sanctioned and processed including the increased amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?