19th September 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to take up educational loan after the age of 30 years?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is Swapnita Rastogi from Allahabad I m a post graduate of economics married lady the age of 30 and now I want to do an educational course which help me to earn the money so plz guide me? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Will it be possible for me to take up educational loan after the age of 30 years?

Thanks!

20th September 2015, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to take up educational loan after the age of 30 years?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan in order to pursue higher studies even at the age of 30. There is no age bar in the eligibility criteria of education. So there is no need to worry, you can opt for education loan easily. Moreover, since you want to pursue a course which has job scope so you can definitely get education loan as banks are eager to offer loan to candidates pursuing course after which there is good scope of job opportunities. You need to complete all the formalities and comply with the terms and conditions of the concerned bank to get education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?