24th April 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study B.Sc Biotechnology course with complete education loan in Sadguru Gadge Maharaj college, Karad?

Is it possible to study B.Sc Biotechnology course with complete education loan in Sadguru Gadge Maharaj college, Karad? What is the criteria required to apply for the loan? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  2. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  5. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  6. How can I apply for MPED after BPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Chances to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? Can VIT provides us education loan?
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  13. How can I fund my education after HSC being a poor and alone student?
  14. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
  16. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
27th April 2017, 07:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Sc Biotechnology course with complete education loan in Sadguru Gadge Maharaj college, Karad?

To apply for education loan, first you need to get admission in a recognized college or university. You have to contact the nearest bank branch for education loan.

Admission documents are necessary to apply for education loan. Guarantor will be required for security purpose in most cases. Any earning person can become your guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?