26th March 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? Can VIT provides us education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore. Is there any chance to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology here? Can VIT provides us education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Does Reserve Bank of India (RBI) provides education loan?
  3. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  8. Does cost of laptop covered under education loan?
  9. Can a HSC with PCB without Mathematics study Genetic Engineering course? How can I apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  10. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  13. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  14. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  15. Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
  17. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  18. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
9th April 2017, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? Can VIT provides us education loan?

Banks provide education loan for students and if you have got admission in a recognized university, then surely you will be eligible to apply for it. If you fulfill the requirements, then they will grant you education loan.

VIT is not a bank or any financial institution, so they are not the one who will give you any kind of education loan. You have to visit any PSU or Private bank or any financial institutions to apply for such loans.
27th July 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? Can VIT provides us education loan?

Hello sir I want to study msc biotechnology in Sri krishna college, coimbatore.can Sri Krishna provide us educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?