24th April 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for full study loan for doing B.Pharma after 12th standard?

I want to do B.Pharma course after my 12th standard. Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed to apply full study loan for doing the B.Pharma course? What is the step by step process followed? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan at SBI to study Photography course and to purchase required equipments?
  4. Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  5. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for an education loan without having study visa?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study English Honours on 12th basis in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if dropped a year after 12th?
  10. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  12. Procedure to apply an Education Loan to study in other state?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. Whole procedure to apply for an education loan at ICICI to study MCA course? Rate of interest for it?
  15. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  18. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
27th April 2017, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for full study loan for doing B.Pharma after 12th standard?

After getting admission in a recognised college for B.Pharma, you can contact any nearest PSU bank for education loan. Bank manager will assist you in applying for it.

You must have proof of admission along with you and also documents related to your identity. Presence of a guarantor is necessary. Bank will investigate before granting you loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?