14th June 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take loan for Fashion Designing course?

Is it possible to take loan for Fashion Designing course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  2. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  3. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  4. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  5. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  7. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  8. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  9. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  10. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  11. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  12. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  13. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  14. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  15. Is it possible to take loan for Fashion Designing course? -- [New]
  16. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  17. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  18. Are Fashion designing and Textile designing courses available in B.Tech?

17th June 2015, 09:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take loan for Fashion Designing course?

Yes, you can take educational loan to pursue fashion designing course.

All nationalized banks provide educational loan to pursue higher education. The educational loan is sanctioned only to valid and recognized courses from a recognized college/ institute. To apply for loan the candidate has to secured admission in any of the recognized college/ institute. The candidate must be a Indian national.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?