10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?

I want to apply an Education Loan in Andhra Bank. But I don't know how to apply. Please help me to know the procedure to apply? And also the interest rates of this Bank's Education Loan policy?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan? -- [New]
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  10. Interest rates and services charge under Education Loan of DCB Bank for 1 year Certificate course?
  11. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  12. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  14. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  17. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  18. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
13th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?

You can apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank directly by contacting bank branch. You need to attach all the required documents, fill the application form and submit it in bank. The bank will verify your documents and if they are found correct the bank will sanction you an education loan within 10-15 working days.

The interest rate charges against an Andhra Bank Education loan are mentioned below :-

--> Up to Rs. 7.50 lakhs :- MCLR (one year) + 2.00 % (1.50% for girl candidates)
--> Above Rs. 7.50 lakhs :- MCLR (one year) + 1.55 % (1.05% for girl candidates)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?