6th May 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?

Hello everyone,
I just want to know that for doing ICAI course
I can apply for Education Loan?
If yes then what is the process for applying?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  5. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  8. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  9. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  10. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan to do Certified Financial Planner course in BIFM, Delhi for B.Com graduate who has completed ICAI Articleship?
12th May 2015, 09:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?

The educational loan is offered to all eligible and deserving meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education in India or abroad. The educational loan is offered for a valid professional/ technical course. As ICAI is recognized course you can avail the educational loan. To get educational loan candidate must be a citizen of India and should secured admission in recognized college.

PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING :

1. Approach the nearest bank branch in which you have an account.

2. Obtain the checklist from the bank and keep all the required documents with you.

3. Check the eligibility criteria and if you meet the criteria proceed.

4. Procure application form from the bank and fill all the required fields and attach the photographs.

5. Enclose all the required documents which are as follows:

-> Admission letter from the college including academic fees.

-> Candidate entire academic record.

-> Address proof, ID proof, Age proof, Signature proof.

-> Last 6 months bank statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?