15th June 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Central Sector Scholarship?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Central Sector Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th June 2018, 03:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Central Sector Scholarship?

Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is given to the students of colleges and universities by MHRD, Government of India to meritorious students, who have passed class 12th.

=>Eligibility should be as follows:

Applicants should be a citizen of India belonging to non creamy layer.
Applicant's must have passed class 12th examination with minimum of 80% of marks from any recognized board.
Candidate's parental income (Both Father and Mother) should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs (Earlier the ceiling was Rs. 4.5*lakhs)
Candidate should not be availing any other scholarship.
Applying students should be pursuing a regular course and not through correspondence or distance learning.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?