6th July 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for R D Sethna Scholarship Fund for BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I have completed my 12th with Science stream and going to take admission in BTech course. I have heard about R D Sethna Scholarship Fund. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

21st October 2022, 11:27 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for R D Sethna Scholarship Fund for BTech aspirant?

Procedure of application

Application can be submitted in person or by post
Form can be obtained from the Trust Office by visiting the office or by requesting the form by post.

Postal request for application form requires payment of INR 50 by postal order or demand draft in favor of RD Sehna scholarship fund.
The application should be filled in legible handwriting along with supporting documents.
Academic transcripts
Admission letter
Salary certificate
Passport size photograph
The application form should be sent to below address

RD Sehna scholarship fund
Esplanade House
29 Hazarimal Somani Marg,
Fort, Mumbai- 400 001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?