3rd July 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get prime minister's scholarship for girls who have scored above 95 percentage marks in intermediate?

Procedure to get prime minister's scholarship for girls who scored above 95 percentage marks in intermediate? Can you please guide me the steps which I need to follow up? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Prime Minister scholarship for girls for scoring 95 percent above in intermediate?
  2. Scholarship details for BC students who have scored 95.9 percentage marks in intermediate?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
  4. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship from chief ministers relief fund if I scored 91.6 percentage in WBCHSE?
  7. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?
  9. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing intermediate in MPC board with 95 percentage marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  11. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  13. Merit scholarships for a candidate who have scored 99 marks in Intermediate Hindi? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after 976 marks in intermediate? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  16. Is there any scholarship for students who have scored more than 85 percentage marks in 10th MP board?
  17. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  18. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
21st October 2022, 10:55 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get prime minister's scholarship for girls who have scored above 95 percentage marks in intermediate?

Procedure of application

Interested candidates have to get registered on the official website of NSP
Fill in required details and get registered.

Login to the portal, and complete the application form , upload scanned copy of all necessary documents and submit the form.

The selection of candidates is based category wise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?