24th April 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study BTech with Rs. 3 Lacs p.a. family income?

My father has an income of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum. I am a BTech aspirant. I have studied my 12th and achieved scholarship. But the amount wasn’t fulfill the fee of 12th. I have got almost 40% of the yearly fee amount. But I don’t want to rely on scholarship in BTech. I want to take student loans. So, with this family income, I can apply for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  3. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA if has a family income of Rs. 5 Lacs p.a.?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MCA if has a family income of Rs. 2.5 Lacs p.a.?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BEd with below Rs. 1 Lacs p.a. family income?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Subsidy against Dena Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.4 Lacs for a candidate whose income is less that Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a.? Documents required to apply?
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  12. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  13. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech for a candidate whose father is a DMRC employee?
  15. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  17. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?

27th May 2018, 08:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study BTech with Rs. 3 Lacs p.a. family income?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course even if your family annual income is Rs. 3 lakhs. To get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course, you have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. You should have secured admission in B.Tech course through entrance examination/ merit basis after completion of HSC to be eligible to apply for an education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?