17th December 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get BDS scholarship while doing first year?

Hello Sir, What is the procedure to get BDS scholarship while doing first year? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

12th December 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get BDS scholarship while doing first year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, What is the procedure to get BDS scholarship while doing first year? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Candidates who are studying a first year BDS course can contact their college / university for scholarships or apply directly. Candidates have to apply for scholarships online with necessary documents. In general, scholarships are offered to candidates based on merit and family income. Some private colleges like Manipal University also offer scholarships to BDS students based on NEET rank. BDS first year students can apply for the below mentioned scholarships:

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Manipal Academy of Higher Education - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?