23rd July 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for BDS candidate who belongs to a Middle Class Family?

Hello everyone,
I am doing BDS. I am from middle class family. I want to know that is there any scholarship for me so that I can get financially support for studying BDS? Please let me know about the scholarship available for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?
  2. After B.Com. Accounts what should I do if I belong to a lower middle class family?
  3. How can Middle Class and Lower Class students get Scholarships to continue their studies when their families can't afford?
  4. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?
  5. Is it possible to get study scholarship in Gujarat state?
  6. How shall I make great career after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream being a candidate from middle class family?
  7. List of scholarships available for B.E. SC candidate?
  8. Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which one is better between MBA, M.Com after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com with 70%
  10. Institutes which are offering scholarships for poor and middle class students?
  11. Scholarships available for 12th female ST candidate?
  12. Is there any scholarship program for minority girls after 10th by Rajasthan or Indian government? How may I get detail information for the same?
  13. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?
  14. Is there any chance to get admission in any Self Financing Private College of BDS being an OC candidate?
  15. What can I do after passing 12th? I am a middle class family student
  16. Names of government colleges in India?
  17. Total cost of M.S. for two years in U.S/Canada? Subjects in which MS can be done being Engineer?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in BCA course?
5th August 2015, 03:39 PM
mrss

Default Re: Scholarships available for BDS candidate who belongs to a Middle Class Family?

The scholarships avaliable are alloted among the various states and union territories on the basis of population.Number of scholarships given are 38000 per year.
Indian nationals who have secured 60% aggregate marks in qualifying examination and passed in the same year can avail scholarships.
ELIGIBILITY:
A student studying in a school in a community development block in class 6th to 8th is eligible for scholarships
Category wise distribution:
1. General category 4 schlarships per community devlopment block.
2. Childrenof landless labourer
3.2 Scheduled castes children and 1 additional schlarships per community block.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?