27th May 2011, 12:10 PM
georged

After diploma in Automobile Engineering am I eligible for AMIE course? What is the procedure and which documents are required for admission?

I am a diploma holder in automobile engg. am i eligible for the AMIE course im mechanical engg.? if yes then what is the procedure and the requierements of the documents for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after doing diploma in automobile? Are there any centers in Guwahati, Assam?
  2. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  3. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  4. What is the syllabus for ARO entrance exam?
  5. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  7. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  8. Can Diploma holders in Automobile Engineering apply for AMIE?
  9. Eligibility for Aerospace Engineering from AMIE after completing diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  10. Which course is between diploma, B.Tech and AMIE after passing diploma Automobile Engineering
  11. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  16. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  17. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria?
20th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in Automobile Engineering am I eligible for AMIE course? What is the procedure and which documents are required for admission?

AFTER DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING I AM ELIGIBLE ROR AMIE HOW MANY YEAR AMIE COURCE
24th December 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in Automobile Engineering am I eligible for AMIE course? What is the procedure and which documents are required for admission?

i completed polytechnic diploma(computer science) in 2011 and i want to get in addmission in AMIE so please guided me procedure of AMIE addmission.
my email address:[email protected]
7th February 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i wish to get admission in AMIE.But i have no knowledge about Its Time of admission....and Syllabus related to my stream.please guide me.i completed my Diploma in Mech.(Tool&Die)...

please info. me at :[email protected]
4th March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there master degree course for bsc electronics students in AMIE?
12th May 2012, 11:28 PM
vvataliya

Dear sir/mem, please give me basic information about AMIE course after, complitition of diploma in automobile course..... FROM:SURAT
12th May 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/medam,
plz give me the information about amie course after complitition of diploma in automobile engineering.....
my email id:[email protected] plz reply......
4th June 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure and what documents are required for Amie plz inform me on my email address [email protected]
4th March 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in automobile engineering. Can I do AMIE in mechanical engineering???
Please reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?