9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Can a PhD in Environmental Science from abroad get stipend or scholarships provided by government?

Sir, I want to do PhD in Environmental Science but before it I want to know that can I get stipend/ scholarships provided by government if doing PhD from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?
  2. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  4. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Environmental Science at Andhra University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  8. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  10. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  12. Government stipend schemes for OBC PhD candidate? How much stipend I can get for it?
  13. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  14. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?
  16. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  17. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
25th September 2022, 11:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a PhD in Environmental Science from abroad get stipend or scholarships provided by government?

Some of the PhD Scholarships for Indian students to study abroad

Gates Cambridge scholarship
AAUW International Fellowship for women
Fullbright Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowship
Australian Government Research training program AGRTP

These scholarships mainly offer financial assistance to all overseas students.
Interested candidates , after checking the eligibility criteria can apply through their official portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?