1st December 2016, 04:10 PM
zehra shaikh

What is the procedure to become a Pilot in Indian Airways after completing B.Com?

Respected Sir, I am studying in B.Com 1st year and after completing it I want to become a Pilot in the Indian Airways. I want to know the procedure to become a Pilot in Indian Airways. Is there any age limit for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th September 2017, 07:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Pilot in Indian Airways after completing B.Com?

Procedure to become a Pilot in Indian Airways:

In order to become a Pilot, you are required to join Air Flying Schools. But there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Air Flying Schools.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern with the below mentioned subjects.
* Mathematics
* Physics
* Chemistry

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th Class to be eligible.

>> As you might have completed 12th Class, you can join any of the below mentioned flying schools. They include,

* Andhra Pradesh Flying Club, Hyderabad
* Madhya Pradesh Flying Club
* Karnal Aviation Club
* Andhra Pradesh Flying Club
* State Civil Aviation, UP
* Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
* Flying Training Institute, Calcutta...etc.,
2nd October 2017, 12:49 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Pilot in Indian Airways after completing B.Com?

As you are commerce background you can not apply for the pilot.
I will request you to go for following post in aviation industry.
>> Ground operation post
>> Air hostess or Air stewage
>> Clerk in senior or junior level.
>> Operation management (Active )

*** Age limit is between 20 to 26 years in various post.
*** Candidate experience in aviation industry will help in getting more senior post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?