18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Proper way to approach government bank for an education loan? Which documents I should prepare? Will I have to visit district magistrate office?

I am a BPL student and want to study degree course in Biotechnology so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me proper way to approach government bank for education loan? Which documents I should prepare? Will I have to visit district magistrate office?

Related Questions:
  1. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  2. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  3. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  4. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  5. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  6. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  7. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
  8. Procedure to apply and get education loan for doing B.Ed in Pune after completion of BA?
  9. Educational load details to do Law course?
  10. How to get education loan from a government bank to study M.Ed course? Documents required for it?
  11. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  13. Education loan for BAMS course?
  14. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. How to approach SBI bank for an education loan? Should I go for local branch or regional head office?
  18. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Proper way to approach government bank for an education loan? Which documents I should prepare? Will I have to visit district magistrate office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BPL student and want to study degree course in Biotechnology so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me proper way to approach government bank for education loan? Which documents I should prepare? Will I have to visit district magistrate office?

You have to approach a nationalized bank branch for an education loan. It is better to approach the bank in person to get full details and documents required to get an education loan. Your parents should also join as a Co-borrowers for the education loan. You have to provide necessary documents like proof of admission, fee schedule, identity proof, address proof, income proof of your parents, school mark sheets etc. For an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakh no margin money is required. It is not necessary to visit the district magistrate office to obtain an education loan. The applicant should be an Indian citizen to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?