23rd July 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan from a government bank to study M.Ed course? Documents required for it?

I belongs to SC category and have completed B.Ed and M.Sc and now want to study M.Ed course. So, I need education loan from government banks. How can I get education loan from government bank? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  4. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  5. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  6. List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  7. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  8. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  11. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  12. How to get an education loan from Axis Bank in Ujjain? Necessary required documents for it?
  13. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course? -- [New]
  17. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  18. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?
25th July 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan from a government bank to study M.Ed course? Documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I belongs to SC category and have completed B.Ed and M.Sc and now want to study M.Ed course. So, I need education loan from government banks. How can I get education loan from government bank? Documents required for it?

Students can apply for an education loan by approaching the nationalized bank to study M.Ed course. There are various nationalized banks offering education loan to students in India. To get an education loan, student should have secured the admission through merit or entrance examination. College/university should be recognized by UGC or government. Students can also apply online for an education loan.

Documents required for an education loan are given below;

Two passport size photographs
Admission Letter
Address Proof
Identity Proof
PAN Card and AADHAR Card of student and parents’
Fee Schedule
IT returns
Proof of income
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?