29th February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship possible to get while doing 11th standard in CBSE board?

Any suitable Scholarship for my daughter studying in std 11th CBSE..? Can you please list me down those scholarship which she can apply and get? It iwll be really good if there is some scholarship available for the studies. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  6. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  7. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  8. Is there any suitable scholarship to apply for students who are studying in 11th CBSE board?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  10. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  13. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  14. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  16. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  17. Is there any scholarship available for 11th student who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
29th February 2016, 11:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship possible to get while doing 11th standard in CBSE board?

Yes, CBSE gives Single Girl Child scholarship to pursue 11th and 12th after 10th board examination.

The eligibility to apply for scholarship is :-

Candidate must be only child of their parent.

Candidate must be a girl.

Candidate must have scored minimum 6.2 CGPA or 60%,in board examination.

So, you can apply for it. But last date for filling the online application is clsped now. Sp you will not be eligible to apply for it. To have more information about it visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?