27th May 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Bank of Baroda then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this bank that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

28th May 2018, 06:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Bank of Baroda then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this bank that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

The repayment tenure under Bank of Baroda (Barod Gyan) Education loan scheme is given below:

For education loans up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs – Moratorium period + maximum of 120 installments

For education loans above Rs 7.50 Lakhs – Moratorium period + maximum of 180 installments

The education loan is repayable in maximum 10 to 15 years after completion of the moratorium period.

Moratorium period or repayment holiday is the course period + 1 year

Students can find the details in the BOB website link given Click Here
29th May 2018, 09:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The repayment tenure under Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme is maximum 10-15 years after completion of the moratorium period. The moratorium period/ repayment holiday under Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year.
29th May 2018, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The repayment tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme is 15 years. You have to repay the entire loan amount in maximum duration of 15 years excluding moratorium period. The repayment holiday/ moratorium period under Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?