18th March 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Corporation Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this bank that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

25th April 2018, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Corporation Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this bank that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

Corporation Bank offers uniform repayment tenure of 15 years, irrespective of education loan amount. The initial repayment holiday or moratorium is course duration period +1 year for education loans in Corporation Bank. The repayment tenure is after completion of the moratorium period. Interested students can find the details in the Corporation Bank website link or can contact the Corporation Bank branch for more details regarding education loans. Corporation Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?