20th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study BS in Canada?

Hello,
My son want to do BS in Canada. I am not financially strong to cover all his expenses. So, I want to switch towards an Education Loan. Will you please tell me the requirements to apply for an Education in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  6. How can I get an Education Loan to study Master's Degree in Canada? Will I be able to pay back after completion of my course?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  8. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  16. Requirements to do further education in Canada for ITI holder?
  17. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
21st April 2016, 11:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study BS in Canada?

Requirements for education loan:-

- Your son needs to get admission call from a well recognised and reputed institute.
- You and your son needs to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan.
- Complete all norms as per bank's orders.
- Furnish all documents to bank as per bank needs.
22nd April 2016, 10:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study BS in Canada?

The minimum criteria to apply for an education loan is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of recognized course either in India/ abroad.

The basic requirements to apply for an education loan are as follows:

* Valid Address and Id proof

* Latest passport sized photographs

* Academic documents

* Collateral security

* GRE/ GMAT/ IELTS score card

* Passport and Visa

* College admission letter

* College fee particulars
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?