18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Options available to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for MBBS course?

Hello Everyone,
I am in Defence Services and I want to know which is better option for obtaining Rs. 6 Lacs of Education Loan as my daughter want to study MBBS? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  2. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  5. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  9. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  10. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  15. Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores? -- [New]
  16. Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  18. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
22nd April 2016, 01:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for MBBS course?

The list of banks from which you can opt education loan of 6 lakhs for your daughter's MBBS course is attached below for your kind reference. You can approach any bank as per your choice and should definitely enquire of subsidy since you are from Army background. It is better to approach public sector banks in your case as there is high chance of getting subsidy on the interest of education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?