31st December 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship after passing B.Sc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany with first division?

Sir, I have passed B.sc in chemistry,zoology,and botany with first division but still have no scholarship . Sir I am very best in chemistry and I also like genetic engineering. My question is that how can you help me regarding my problem

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  2. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  3. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  4. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  5. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  7. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  8. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  9. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  10. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  12. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  13. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  14. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  15. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  16. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  17. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  18. How to make career in Botany and Zoology being a B.Sc student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?