27th July 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can a Nepali citizen apply for MBBS entrance exam in India for getting scholarship?

Can a Nepali citizen apply for MBBS entrance exam in India for getting a scholarship? What are the minimum criteria followed? Can you please give me the details on this? I need to apply for the course with the scholarship so I need the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  3. How Nepali student can get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS? Scholarship under reservation for Nepali student or foreign student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  5. Chances to get an scholarship for MBBS course in India being a Nepali?
  6. Special quota for Nepali students in AIIMS, India for MBBS course? How can a Nepali student take admission? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  8. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  9. Scholarship available for Nepali students in India? How to get the scholarship?
  10. After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
  11. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get a scholarship by appearing in entrance exam?
  12. Can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
  13. Can a Nepali student get scholarship in India to do PhD? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Am I eligible to get any scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS?
  15. Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT
  18. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
2nd August 2017, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Nepali citizen apply for MBBS entrance exam in India for getting scholarship?

Yes, Nepali students are eligible for scholarships in India. There is no problems, if you have got merit for scholarship. Most of the scholarships are awarded based on merit.

Hence, selection will be on the basis of merit. There is no need to worry about anything. Make sure you crack the entrance exam with a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?