26th March 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an scholarship for MBBS course in India being a Nepali?

Hello sir, I am from Nepal and I have passed 12th with 56% marks. I want to study MBBS course from India. Please tell me is there any chance to get an scholarship for MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  3. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  4. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  5. Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?
  6. How get scholarship in India for doing MBBS course? What are the steps to be followed for getting the MBBS scholarship?
  7. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  8. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  9. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be considered a Nepali candidate, if don’t know how to speak Nepali?
  11. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get any type of scholarship by appearing in exam?
  12. What are the scholarship chances for MBBS admission in UK?
  13. Can I get any scholarship to study B.Sc Agriculture from India being a Nepali candidate?
  14. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get a scholarship by appearing in entrance exam?
  15. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Can Nepali students get scholarship for biomedical engineering in India?
  17. Will embassy of India provide any scholarships to Nepali students in NIT?
  18. What is the procedure followed for Nepali student to get scholarship to do Ph.D in Europe country?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?