3rd June 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I a Nepali student studying in India get a scholarship by appearing in entrance exam?

I am from Nepal and i am studying genetic engineering in India. So tell me that whether can i get scholarship by appearing in entrance exam? I want to fight for scholarship if required.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  2. What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?
  3. Can Nepali student do Ph.D in India?
  4. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  5. Scholarship in NIT for Nepali students? Can I get full scholarship while studying there?
  6. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  7. Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?
  8. Scholarship to study CA in India being a Nepali student?
  9. Is there any college available in India to study B.E. Civil with scholarship for a Nepali candidate?
  10. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  11. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal?
  12. Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT? Can Nepali students sit for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  14. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  15. Can i study Articleship in Nepal being a Nepali student?
  16. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  17. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  18. After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
5th June 2016, 03:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I a Nepali student studying in India get a scholarship by appearing in entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible for scholarships in India even though you are from Nepal. You can however, not get any government based scholarship as they are only for citizens of India. You can get private scholarships based on your talent or performance in the field of academics or extracurricular. For instance, you can get scholarship if you top the entrance exam of any private institute in India, you can get scholarship if you become the topper in your university where you are pursuing genetic engineering. You can also get scholarship on pursuing good research work or on publishing papers/journals. Apart from these, you can get sports or extra curricular based scholarships if you achieve something exceptional in these fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?