2nd February 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship being in fist year of B.Sc and have secure 82.3% in 12th?

I get 82.3% in 10 2 and do the b.sc first year. How I get the scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of scholarship I will get if secure 90% in 12th being an OBC candidate? How can I get scholarship?
  2. What is the last date for renewal for MHRD Scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year?
  3. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  5. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 96.25% in 12th being a B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  7. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. BSc Nursing first year question papers?
  10. Why I am not getting my CSS scholarship renewal?
  11. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in MS at US having 67% in BE? What score should I secure to get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  18. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship having gap of 2 years after 12th?
8th February 2016, 07:59 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarship being in fist year of B.Sc and have secure 82.3% in 12th?

No, now you are not eligible to apply for the scholarship as the last date for filling the online application form is closed.

Candidates passed 10+2 are eligible to get the scholarship by MHRD for the higher studies. So, now you are not eligible for the scholarship.

But if, you belong to the reserved category candidates then there are various scholarship offered by the state or central government in the institute so, you can visit the college to get the details about the scholarship.

For more information about scholarship visit at http://https://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?