14th December 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship or financial assistant for higher studies if father passed away?

Sir, I got 977 marks in intermediate. I really need scholarship or financial assistance, because my father recently passed away and I don't have minimum support.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship being a OBC caste and father's annual income is 5,20,000 INR?
  2. Is there any Scholarship or Financial Grant available for 89.66% scorer in PUC candidate?
  3. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  4. Procedure to go to USA for higher studies with full scholarship after intermediate?
  5. Is there any kind of scholarship or financial grant available for 89% scorer in PUC?
  6. Is there any scholarship available to apply after completion of PUC to do my higher studies further?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for students having passed SSLC with 80%? -- [New]
  8. Will I get scholarship for higher studies in Engineering after 12th with 93.8%?
  9. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  10. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  11. Scholarships available to do higher studies in Canada? How to get full scholarship for higher studies?
  12. How can I get scholarship in 2nd year of Diploma to continue my studies?
  13. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks?
  15. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  16. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  17. How can I get scholarship for my further studies being a 12th student?
  18. Can I get a scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
15th December 2017, 08:23 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarship or financial assistant for higher studies if father passed away?

To get financial assistance, you can apply for education loan from any public sector bank of India. Banks are there to finance professional course with minimum documentation for amount of 4 lacs rupees.

You can visit with your mother or guardian in any bank and apply for loan. Government is always there to support needy candidates.
16th December 2017, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship or financial assistant for higher studies if father passed away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got 977 marks in intermediate. I really need scholarship or financial assistance, because my father recently passed away and I don't have minimum support.

Students can apply for various scholarships for higher studies after his/her father passed away. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. They can contact their college or apply directly (online/offline) for scholarships. Students can apply with the necessary documents for getting a scholarship. Some of the scholarships available for students to pursue higher education are given below;

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

FAEA Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?